Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a book that I would like appraised, called Our

Customer Question
I have a book...

I have a book that I would like appraised, called Our Political Favorites By Ashel C Kendrick [email protected] Company1876.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Hardcover. Second Edition. Signed by Lillie Um.....

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

A selection from the best minor poems of the English language.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/29/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 8 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hello, Who is the publisher of this volume? ~Nora
New York Sheldon @ Company 677 Broadway 1876

Thank you for the additional information. Allow me some time to look into this for you.

~Nora

Thank you for your patience.

You posted in your original question that your book is entitled Our Political Favorites By Ashel C Kendrick; it s actually Our Poetical Favorites by Asahel C Kendrick.

Your 1876 second edition has a high retail value of $130 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora