Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a table that has been in the family for around 130…

Customer Question
I have a table...

I have a table that has been in the family for around 130 years that I know of. I would like to find out how much it is worth.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

That's about all that I know. I could take some pictures with my phone & send them if that would help.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/29/2017
Antique Expert: Diana F., Antiques Appraiser replied 6 months ago
Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help.

.

Photos would be great.

.

To send photos:

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then you can click this link for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

.

thanks,

Diana