Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an old stamp book my dad got from his old friend back…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old stamp book my dad got from his old friend back in the 40, this stamp book is from the late 1800s. How do I sell it?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have a late 1800 stamp book with a lot of stamps in it, how do I know what it's worth?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I have 7 more books from the 1900s

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
The book from the 1800 is blue, the 7 books from the 1900 are red
12/28/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 6 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

I'm sorry the blue book is from 1939

I would like to see a photo example of the books you have and some of the stamps.