Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have three glass windows around 30 years old. I am

Customer Question
I have three glass...

I have three glass windows around 30 years old. I am wondering how much they are worth?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

There are two small windows 21.5 inches wide by 20.5 inches tall. The large window is 41.75 inches wide by 44.5 inches tall.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

The windows are unstained, but have lots of detail.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/27/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.