Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Glass bowl 1910 era

Customer Question
Glass bowl 1910 era
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/27/2017
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 3 months ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Welcome! My name is***** will be pleased to help you. Thoughtful responses take time. I am studying your question and will return shortly.

What is the size in inches?
Photos are almost always required to give an accurate assessment. If you cannot send photos, I can still work with your descriptions; however, I can give more accurate answers if I have photos.
Can you send photos?

If so, then -

Please send photos of the bowl.

Please send a photo of the labels/marks and/or words on the bottom.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.

If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.

To send photos you may use the "ADD FILES" in the blue box link (next to "SEND" or "SUBMIT") on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

I do not send pop-up offers.

Please do not try to use the site email method of sending photos without specific instructions from me.

Kind regards,
Doris

Thank you for the two photos.

What is the size in inches?

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur