Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Carriace clok Howel& clok is R C. No made in France tekst,

Customer Question
Carriace clok Howel&James clok...

Carriace clok Howel&James clok mark is R C

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

No made in France tekst, only paris, brass box, <2kg, stamp R C

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Not song, only clok.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/26/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 6 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the clock,
dial and any markings on the back or on the movement.

No phone

I need a photo of the front. This one photo you sent is from above and I can't see the dial.

This is a French brass carriage clock that dates to circa 1885

and was retailed by Howell and James of London. The value of this clock is $600 in good

running condition.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answers.

photo

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the stars or typing the words thank you.