Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an old bronze floor lamp, possibly from india. is it…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old bronze floor lamp, possibly from india. is it possible with just a picture to help me identify it better. i inherited it from my grandparents. thanks, susan

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It's a 53' bronze floor lamp with embossed wild animals including elephants.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/26/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures?

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

hi jennifer, i only have this one item so i really don't need a monthly subscription.

That's just fine! You may get other pop ups as well, I don't send them and can't stop them. I don't do phone calls, either.

Really I just need to see photos.

jennifer

I see that this question remains "open." How can I help you further? I strive to always provide five-star service.

I am happy to continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.

Sincerely,

Jennifer