Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an antique Mahoney desk that I would like to know…

Customer Question
I have an antique...

I have an antique Mahoney desk that I would like to know more about. Is there a way to send you a picture of it so you can see it. I can explain it to you but it is hard for me to do that. Charlotte Tweedy

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Yes. Please read the question I have already sent and give me an answer.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/26/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 6 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures?

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

I see that this question remains "open." How can I help you further? I strive to always provide five-star service.

I am happy to continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.

Sincerely,

Jennifer