Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Wanting to know what I should pay for a feistier rossmann…

Customer Question
Wanting to know what...

Wanting to know what I should pay for a feistier rossmann sowing machine if not working and approx what it would cost to have it in working order

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Looking to buy one the lady wants $250 she doesn't know if it's in working order

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Body work looks good by photos

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/26/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 7 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Does yours resemble this one by Feistier Rossmann?

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/frister-rossmann-sewing-machine-245974952

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Just checking to see if you were able to view the link provided?

~Nora