Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Juvenia Macho watch model #8902 in solid 18k gold…

Customer Question
I have a Juvenia Macho...
I have a Juvenia Macho watch model #8902 in solid 18k gold 0.750, automatic with diamond face including sapphire hands. This was a family heirloom. Not sure of original purchase date. Serial #1323255. Looking for its value? Thanks!
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/25/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 6 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

This is a 1980 to 1989 Juvenia men's dress watch in the Macho model

in 18k gold and customized with a diamond face, bezel and four

emerald-cut sapphire markers.

The value of $8500 to $9250 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answers.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the stars or typing the words thank you.