Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Hukin and Heath jampot with the 1875 silvermark…

Customer Question
I have a Hukin...

I have a Hukin and Heath jampot with the 1875 silvermark under which the numbers 13441

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

This is aglass jampot with a silver lid that opens when you move the handle

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

It is in very good condition no chips or damage and works as new

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/24/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

An English 1875 Hukin and Heath jampot, glass with silver lid,

has a current value of $200 to $275 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answers.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the stars or typing the words thank you.