Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I am a member. I would like to know the value of 3 wooden…

Customer Question
I am a member...

I am a member. I would like to know the value of 3 wooden restaurant booths from about 1940. Each of the 3 is u shaped, with leather backing and seats. Each seats 6 people. Coat hooks are on the outside supports. They are set together and are very warm and cozy.I have a picture if I can figure how to get it to you. Harold Langhammer(###) ###-####

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I just sent the message. Please respond so I know it has been received. Harold Langhammer(###) ###-####

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/24/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 6 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.