Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have this clock and wanted some information on it like how…

Customer Question
I have this clock...

I have this clock and wanted some information on it like how old, etc.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I would like some information on my Nantes Waterbury Clock. Has three little cherubs on front.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It’s a brass clock made in America by Waterbury clock Co*****in New York manual clock wind up

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/23/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the clock,
dial and any markings on the back or on the movement.

I will answer without pictures (I have the same clock on my desk!).

This is a circa 1915 Waterbury brass clock with porcelain angels panel in the Nantes

model. The value of this clock (see picture) is $250 retail in good running condition.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answers.

Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago

Hello and Merry Christmas,
I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the stars or typing the words thank you.