Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

What is the value of an Eegee Annette Black walking doll…

Customer Question
What is the value of...
What is the value of an Eegee Annette Black walking doll 32inches?
Where can l find one?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/23/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 6 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the doll
and the marks on the back of her neck or shoulder.

I do not have a picture of a Black Eegee Walking Annette 32 inch Doll (vintage)
Pinterest has serveral pictures or you can look on Ebay

My apologies, I understood it to mean you were trying to value one that you have.

To understand correctly, you are looking to buy one, yes?