Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I am wondering the value of a royal imperial chokin plate #

Customer Question
I am wondering the...

I am wondering the value of a royal imperial chokin plate # 3411

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have pictures and don’t know anything about it except that it is beautiful

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

No I don’t think so. It’s in mint condition

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/21/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

The number doesn't let me know which plate this is from the Royal Imperial Chokin line. Can you describe it, or upload a photo?

I can upload

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago

I see that this question remains "open." How can I help you further? I strive to always provide five-star service.

I am happy to continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.

Sincerely,

Jennifer