Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a painting by a artist by the name of Aquili. Title(

Customer Question
I have a painting...

I have a painting by a artist by the name of Aquili. Title( interesting news).

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Where can I take it to get appraised

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I have a painting by a artist named Aquili. the title is interesting news. Where

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/21/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 7 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

My screen shows that you sent a response, however there is no message nor photos showing here on my end.

~Nora