Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a regina music box in working condition what is the…

Customer Question
I have a regina...

I have a regina music box in working condition what is the value of it?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

There's a number on it 55363

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

It's in good working order but the front has what looks like a water stain but the rest is fine. I also have a collection of u.s.patent records from the 1800s

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/19/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures?

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

I see that this question remains "open." How can I help you further? I strive to always provide five-star service.

I am happy to continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

I tried to take photos but was unable

Please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge: