Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a ho train that I purchased it in 2004 from bradford.

Customer Question
I have a ho...

I have a ho train that I purchased it in 2004 from bradford. It is the fighting illini express.I want to give it to my grand son I have the full set still in the package it came in.I had been wondering what it is worth now so I could tall him when I give it to him at Christmas. Thank you Ron

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/19/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 8 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Just send me the answer to my email
No
Are you going to send it to my e mail

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora