Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have Two original Taogaea’s from the early 70’s. They are…

Customer Question
I have Two original Taogaea’s...
I have Two original Taogaea’s from the early 70’s. They are definitely unique because they have Robert Zimmerman’s (Bob Dylan) lyrics written in Canoga Park and Seal Beach. I have yet to find info on his pieces. I’ve heard his background but not much about the values. I can send you photos when you respond. Thank you so much
Sincerely, *****
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/19/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File feature next to the SEND button.

I will need to see to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing. The back of a painting tells us just as much as the front sometimes.

Give me time to do some research after you add pictures.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I do respond.