Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

We have a portrait of e that used to hang in the senate and…

Customer Question
We have a portrait...

We have a portrait of Robert e lee that used to hang in the senate and was removed before the civil war. we in herited it when my partners aunt dies

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I would like to know the value of it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/19/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 9 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.