Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an old book I would like more information on:

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old book I would like more information on: Dæmonologia Sacra; or, a Treatise of Satan's Temptations,' &c., 3 pts., 1677

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Dæmonologia Sacra; or, a Treatise of Satan's Temptations,' &c., 3 pts., 1677

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Good condition

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including the cover and title page?

If you don’t have photos, I can do my best without them—just let me know—but it’s more accurate with photos.

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

Did you receive photos?
Hello??

I have the photos, sorry! I started researching before I saw your next reply. I'll get back to you shortly.