Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

Who in your company is qualified in American furniture of…

Customer Question
Who in your company...

Who in your company is qualified in American furniture of early 20th century vintage?

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

This is a full dining room set circa 1919-23, table, large server, small server, china cabinet. All drawers are velvet lined. Table has room for a large leaf. Table has two wide pedestals and I believe it is oak with ash veneer.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It was one of only two sets, custom made in Indiana. The movers removed the papers attached to the China cabinet back with the provenance info.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/18/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur