Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 5 sets of Wilhelm & Graef cups with underplots and I…

Customer Question
I have 5 sets...

I have 5 sets of Wilhelm & Graef bullion cups with underplots and I am trying to find out how old they would be and where they came from.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I believe the hallmark on the bottom is from Royal Worchester and it is an early mark. It has also a number that looks like it was hand written on the bottom

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I am not very knowledgeable about china so I don't think I can tell you anything else of importance.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/17/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

when can I expect a response? Thank you

This is a set of bouillon cups and saucers made by Royal Worcester of England in 1889 (Z is the date code for 1889)

and retailed/sold at William Graff of New York in pattern W2797T.

The value of the set of five is $200.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
eBay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me to get good feedback for answers.

ok, thank you. How do I cancel any further charges to my credit card. It said it was $5 for an answer and I see I was charged $46.????

First, you must click the stars to accept the answer that I gave.

The experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges,
fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries,
use this link for assistance: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help