Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a painting that's nt signed and is a seemingly

Customer Question
I have a painting...

I have a painting that's nt signed and is a young seemingly toddler from the chest up and doesn't have a hand for some reason

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is a late 17 early 18 century painting with an older frame .you can see the right arm buut it doesn't have a hand

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/17/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.