Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

My friend has a Little Miss Doll from The Temple Toddler…

Customer Question
My friend has a...

My friend has a Little Miss Shirley Doll from The Shirley Temple Toddler Doll Collection that has never been out of the box. She also has some Royal Doulton figurines that are from 1987 that are in Mint shape. Was wondering if they would be worth bringing them to someone to appraise and where would i go for that. I live in Vancouver, British Columbia

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Not that i am aware of. The Royal Doulton figurines still have their tags with them. There is no damage at all. They look brand new but are 30 years old

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/16/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

I don't have it with me. I was just asking.

The Little Miss Shirley Doll is valued at $60 to $80.

Royal Doulton figurines from 1987 range in value from $30 to $65 for each depending on which ones she

has.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answers.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the stars or typing the words thank you.