Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Looking for an coin bank Antique or new From anywhere in…

Customer Question
Looking for an coin bank...
Looking for an coin bank Antique or new From anywhere in Switzerland. The old metal coin banks are wonderful, But difficult to find at times. Its a gift for Christmas. He was born in Bern Switzerland. Please help!!!!
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/16/2017
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 4 months ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Welcome! My name is***** will be pleased to help you. Thoughtful responses take time. I am studying your question and will return shortly.

Thank you for your kindness and help. What was the fee paid withy card if found???
Ok

These four coin banks having to do with Swiyzerland are on eBay now for a "Buy It Now" format. If you ask for expedited shipping, you should have one or two time for Christmas. The first one is a bit of a joke as it is a Swiss Cheese bank. The others are more authentic.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Swiss-Banking-Piggy-Bank-Coin-Box-Swiss-Cheese/322936805269?hash=item4b30889795:g:9EwAAOSw-09aMD63

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Switzerland-Swiss-Figural-Cowbell-Brass-Metal-Coin-Still-Bank-Interlaken/282757517783?hash=item41d5a951d7:g:cUsAAOSwWflZ6QGL

https://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-hand-painted-wooden-barrel-coin-bank-Montreux-Swiss-souvenir-Switzerland/112657924741?hash=item1a3aef8285:g:ylEAAOxypNtSeL1i

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Switzerland-Swiss-Figural-Cowbell-Brass-Metal-Coin-Still-Bank-Interlaken/292289168942?hash=item440dcac62e:g:6yUAAOSwHptY-9JJ

Site Charges:

We professionals are not considered employees of Just Answer, We are verified by the site to answer questions in our fields. We are considered site users just like you. Therefore we have no knowledge of or control over the finances of the site or what they charge customers.

If you wish to discuss site charges, see this link.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

OR

Email address:

***@******.*** (send no photos - special instructions)

Or by phone:

US/Canada 1.***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

International

Australia 1800-679-634

New Zealand 0800-452-621

United Kingdom 0***-***-****

The rest of the world 1-***-***-****

I hope I have helped you.

If I can help you with further questions about this answer, please let me know before you rate me.

I endeavor to give realistic, honest answers in a timely manner.

Please do not rate me down because of system difficulty.

Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system.

To complete this transaction, please click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the submit button. Or you may see "review expert" or "rate expert", you can click on that.
If you using a mobile phone: scroll to the top of the page then click on Finish Rating, then click on the stars!

This allows me to be credited by JA for my Knowledge, Time and Effort.

Rating me does not cost you anything extra.

Bonuses are not required but are always appreciated.

Kind regards.

Doris

If you would like to use me on any future questions, requesting me expires in a short time. If you type "For Doris Only" as the first of three words of the question, I should be the pro that takes the question.

I note you have another question about the same item. It is a duplicate question to this one. You might want to ask for a refund on that one (But not this one, please).

Positive here, please.

Do you still want a phone call?

I have a budget to keep,so don,t wish to spend on looking for and less for the coin bank. I don't see any authentic banks from Switzerland. The cheese is silly .Could you put back on line the web sites you maybe found for the antique banks and I do not shop at kohls Thank you

This one is an authentic Swiss coin bank...

There are several Swiss coin banks here...

https://www.etsy.com/market/swiss_coin_bank

I am not sure what you mean in your last message. If I can help you further, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Doris

Doris
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser