Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I have a royal Seoul figurine 101-. I am just trying to get…

Customer Question
I have a royal...

I have a royal Seoul figurine 101-b. I am just trying to get a value on her.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

She is carrying a basket of flowers. It was my mother’s.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

She is in excellent condition.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/15/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

This is a circa 1950 South Korean porcelain figurine number 101-B

of a girl holding flower basket wearing a chima chogori (traditional Korean dress).

The value of this figurine is $70 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answers.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the stars or typing the words thank you.

Rarewares
Rarewares