Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an old toy one that is shown but it doesn't give any…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old toy one that is shown but it doesn't give any information on it

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I don't know much I got it in a yard sale. I do have a picture of it

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

No I have some old Tonka things I would like to learn about this horse carriage. I'm trying to collect for my grandchildren or sell if it's worth anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/15/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

I only have an iPad it won't let me get to my pics
I'm going to just logout. Refund me please