Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have my grandmothers french saxon china. Stamped union…

Customer Question
I have my grandmothers...

I have my grandmothers french saxon china. Stamped union made U.S.A. 22 kt gold. Do you think these are lead free?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Rose pattern around the edge and a cluster of roses in the middle.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/15/2017
Antique Expert: Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help. I've been an appraiser for 29 years, and am the president of the Association of Online Appraisers.

In order to answer your question and value your china, I need to identify it.

Please upload a clear picture of one plate, and a clear picture of the marks on the bottom.