Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

Small play-kitchen size tea set, lidded pitcher, milk and…

Customer Question
Small play-kitchen size tea...

Small play-kitchen size tea set, lidded pitcher, milk and open sugar bowl. Marks on bottom: L& S, an anker, a lion, g.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It also sits on an oval tray, silver holder with handles and wood insert

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

The set is finely worked

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/14/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 2 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

Please send images.

Glenda

I don't know how to do that.

.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.
If your pictures are on a phone, plug the phone into the computer, then you can upload to the site right from the phone, the phone will be treated as a removable drive.
.

Or you can send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

no call. Can you tell me something without a picture?

Yes, if you can tell me in detail exactly what you have

I decided that is too complicated Thank you for trying.

Ok, thanks, ***** ***** contact customer service in order to cancel.

by phone:
US/Canada 1.***-***-**** or 1-***-***-**** or 1-***-***-****

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur