Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an old japenese bird it has writing on the bottom it…

Customer Question
Hi i have an...

Hi i have an old japenese bird it has writing on the bottom it blue and white

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Should i send a pic of it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/14/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

ok

This note is to let you know that I got your photos.
I will work on this and get back to you with an answer as soon as I can.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.

ok thank you

This is a circa 1950's Chinese figural bird porcelain creamer

with a current value of $35 retail. This style was made by several companies

in China in the 1950's through the 1970's.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answers.

91aad5fa-49f0-400f-bf4e-...jpg91aad5f...jpg3692011d-291f-499f-aaed-...jpg3692011...jpg1046f260-0288-4538-b861-...jpg1046f26...jpg