Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Trying to get an appraisal on a head over hundred year old.

Customer Question
Trying to get an...

Trying to get an appraisal on a head over hundred year old. any ideal

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Well my mother told it was her great grandfather and my mother is 83 years old

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

That all I know

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/14/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.