Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I am trying to find out approximately how old our Sessions…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to find out approximately how old our Sessions clock is? it

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It states on the front of the clock Sessions Clock Co and the wind up movements holes are in the front at the 4 and 8 positions. We still have the keys and I know it belonged to my Father in law and was from his mother.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I was told that it is about 200 years old but not sure.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/14/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 7 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

Please send images and are there any numbers on the inside of the clock where the works are?

how do I send pictures to you and no numbers that I can see

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.

If your pictures are on a phone, plug the phone into the computer, then you can upload to the site right from the phone, the phone will be treated as a removable drive.
.

Or you can send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

we just moved and my son was the one who did all the down loading from my phone so do not know where the cords are so I can't send the pictures

When you find them, you can upload the pictures then. No problem, the question will stay open.

thank you

You are very welcome