Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I recently found a what i believe to be a water color of…

Customer Question
I recently found a...

I recently found a what i believe to be a water color of john haymson oil fields. I eas looking at samples of them online and in all that i have seen

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

All of the samples habe the title Oil feilds in the center

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Mine says oil fields left of center and to the right of center is the artists name. None of the samples I've seen do not have the prints depicted that way.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/14/2017
Antique Expert: rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hello there

My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.

Is it possible to see a picture of the watercolor? Also, could you take a picture of the signature of the watercolor?

Thanks