Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a 25th anniversary Ruthven signed lithograph and want…

Customer Question
I have a 25th...

I have a 25th anniversary John Ruthven signed lithograph and want to know the value.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Did you get my first question?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Not for the Ruthven hower, I have two Robert Fabe paintings. One is a counted print. The other is I believe an oil or some other paint. I just know for certain it is one of a kind. Both are signed.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/13/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.