Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a certificate of authenticity of a lithograph artist…

Customer Question
I have a certificate...

I have a certificate of authenticity of a lithograph artist Pablo Picasso cycle Suite Vollard limited edition publisher Verlag Gerd Hatje,Stuttgard 1956 Katalog des graphischen Werker

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I am a self employed home repaire service person

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

No,I just want to know how much is worth

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/12/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

This lithograph by artist Pablo Picasso titled Suite Vollard in a limited edition (of 150) by publisher Verlag Gerd Hatje, Stuttgart, 1956 Katalog des graphischen Werker (catalog of graphic works), has a value of $1200 retail.

To sell, try ads on these sites; http://www.masterpieceonline.com, artbrokerage.com, askart.com, artnet.com, artvalue.com, or artprice.com.
Some other sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one, it is very important for me to get good feedback for answers.

I do not participate in the phone service and I have answered above, I will add the answer again here.

eBay and letgo.com (local).

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the stars or typing the words thank you.