Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

My mother was given a pitcher that I think is mid century…

Customer Question
My mother was given...

My mother was given a pitcher that I think is mid century modern by signed by Elbe and is numbered. How do I find out more about artist and how much it is worth?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Is there a way to send a pic?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Is there a way to send u a picture?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/12/2017
Antique Expert: Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Robert S.
Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be glad to help with your pitcher.

Thanks for the photos, I can see exactly what you have. Could you let me know how tall it is?

Many thanks,
Robert.