Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a large pitcher with bottom markings kupitaan Finland…

Customer Question
I have a large...

I have a large pitcher with bottom markings kupitaan Finland i.s.616. It is kobalt blue with a flower design on both sides that appears to look like something that was done with finger paint. The “belly” of the pitcher is flat on both sides. 10” high 8 3/4” wide and 3 1/2” deep. This piece weighs at least 5 lbs.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

This piece has the weight and look of our crocks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/11/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.