Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Thank you for the chance to speak with you. I was simply…

Customer Question
Hi there and thank...

Hi there and thank you for the chance to speak with you. I was simply looking on line for some information on a Jurgensen watch and here you were. I have a jurgensen watch and am unable to get information on it. It states on the front of course the name and diamond quartz, on the face. The back states 377. base metal bezel stainless steel back 3352DS. Thank you!.....Nick

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

There is what appears to be the original band.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/11/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the watch,
dial and any markings on the back, movement or ends of the bracelet.

I have received photo 1471.jpg which is the face of the watch.

I seem to be having trouble sending photos via my computer. If there's anything you would help me with from the photo that you received that would be great.

This is a 1952 ladies goldtone

Jules Jurgensen Diamond Quartz watch in model 377

with a value of $100 retail in running condition.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answers.

photos of similar.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the stars or typing the words thank you.