Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a water canteen that my dad when he was in Austria…

Customer Question
I have a water...

I have a water canteen that my dad when he was in Austria during world war 2 he carve his cod of arms on one side and a castle in Luz I believe it is a French canteen would it be worth any thing? Jerry

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Not sure just know that dad was 2 years in Austria I know his unit and have one picture

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/11/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.