Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have worked with you before. I asked you a question about…

Customer Question
This is Darrell ************. I...

This is Darrell ************. I have worked with you before. I asked you a question about a tapestry my father brought from over seas in world war 2. I never got an answer. What’s up? **************

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/11/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 5 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

I just went back through your previous questions, and I don't see any about a tapestry. Do you have a link to the question? I see a book, pewter, 25 miniatures, a buck knife, dolls, sword, and Standard Oil book--no tapestry,

I’ll get on it Jennifer. It’s one of the nicest things in my life he brought back four. I’m a professional carpet cleaner and am amazed at the quality and colores involved in them. Like I said I took them to a professional appraiser in KC who after research said it was of a quality he never seen.

Can you please post the photos? I have not been able to find this anywhere in our system.

Hi Jennifer. Sorry well it’s silk. Very vibrant colors. I cleaned and Tefloned it numerous times. It is 59.5 X 98” approximately 8 to 9 knots running inch on the back. No number symbols etc Dad said it was very ole and had been on a walk most of the time. It’s from India or Persia. I can’t remember what Dad said. If you need more pictures or available info pls let me know. Darrell

The photos didn't upload, can you try again? I definitely need to see photos, front and back.

I see that this question remains "open." How can I help you further? I strive to always provide five-star service.

I still need to see those photos in order to proceed.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Do you guys loose a lot of things there?i have t received a good answer all year. You get pictures then they are lost.
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago

I am sorry for your frustration. However, the photographs were not lost, they were never attached from your end. If they were, you'd be able to see them on this thread yourself.

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur