Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Did Leo Jansen paint more then one copy of his painting? My…

Customer Question
Did Leo Jansen paint...

Did Leo Jansen paint more then one copy of his painting ? My Father has what I thought,was Leo Jansen , But saw one on line that looks just like the one in Dads room.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have a picture on my phone if that would help ?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

He won HER as a bet.!,Beautfut,square gold colored frame with an oval ,she’s facing left but looking right

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/11/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.