Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I bought a toy airplane at a garage sale. I believe it is…

Customer Question
I bought a toy...

I bought a toy airplane at a garage sale. I believe it is from 1950. It says Beechcraft on the wing and the other has the numbers 3311 The numbers are also on the tail. There are two figures in the seats of the plane. A yellow plastic man and a yellow plastic female. There is not top over the pilot and passenger,

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It is a metal airplane with a propeller on each wing. There are two sets of wheels in the front and on in the back. The markings are in red and blue.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/10/2017
Antique Expert: Jon, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
My name is Jon. I will do my best to help. Could you please send me a photo of your airplane.