Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an old for coat just wondering if it has any value? I…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old for coat just wondering if it has any value ?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I believe it could be seal fur it is real supersoft I have a number in the pocket the name is ***** ***** leaders fur Toronto Bradford

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

The number is *****

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/9/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

I sent three pictures did you get them?

No, there are no photos here if you used the add files feature.

You can try again or you can email the files to***@******.*** with
"for rarewares" in the subject line of the email and they
will forward them to me within 48 hours.

I resent 3 pics did U get them???