Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I am just trying to figure out how to figure out what my…

Customer Question
I am just trying...

I am just trying to figure out how to figure out what my door hinges are worth

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Where do I find an appraiser who knows value of old door hinges

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I think they are brass

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/9/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.