Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have dolls from my great grand mother and grandma 75 to…

Customer Question
I have dolls from...

I have dolls from my great grand mother and grandma 75 to 100 years old we're or who can I sell them to and get appraisal on them

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Need dolls appraisal there 100 years old some

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Just how much and how to sell them

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/9/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 7 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

How many dolls do you have?

For antique dolls, I recommend selling through the auction house Theriault's. They specialize in antique dolls and have a large buyer following. You can contact them through their website. They will provide the auction estimate for each doll. Here is the link to their site for you: https://www.theriaults.com/

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora