Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Any one here. I have question. I have canvas original by…

Customer Question
Hi any one here ...

Hi any one here

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have question

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Yes

Expert's Assistant: What else should I tell the Antiques Appraiser?

I have canvas original by Nicolas Poussin, size w 49in x H 31 inc What it the price? where do I send the picture

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/8/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 9 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Hi There,

Thank you for the image.

I will opt-out and open your question again to all the experts at no additional charge. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. There is not a guarantee that you will receive a response.

I will not be able to respond back after opting-out

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

~Nora

I just pay try 1 month for $1. how do I cancell before the 30 days come\?
your fee is very ticky gram. I do not know how much is it. I am affred your company will pay gram to chrge me without autorization
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 9 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Nicolas Poussin(1594-1655) is a listed artist from France known for Biblical scene painting.

This oil on canvas by Poussin

measuring W49in x H36 in of dancing, musical putto (cherubs without wings) has the following estimated value;

Low Estimate: $23,578,500USD (£15,000,000)
High Estimate: $31,438,000USD (£20,000,000)

To sell, try ads on these sites; http://www.masterpieceonline.com, artbrokerage.com, askart.com, artnet.com, artvalue.com, or artprice.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one, it is very important for me to get good feedback for answers.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the stars or typing the words thank you.