Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Oil paintings 1970 by berreth. It is a big painting of 3…

Customer Question
Oil paintings 1970 by...

Oil paintings 1970 by laura berreth

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is a big painting of 3 sail boat

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

The name of the painter is LAURA BERRETH 1970 painting

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/8/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.