Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Wörterbuch der Lateinischen Sprache by Wilhelm Freund 1834…

Customer Question
Wörterbuch der Lateinischen Sprache...

Wörterbuch der Lateinischen Sprache by Wilhelm Freund 1834 how much is it worth

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Published in Leipzeig

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

There are 4 volumes, published between 1834 and 1845

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/8/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the book that came with your original inquiry.

With books, condition of cover, pages and binding is so important in value.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the book, title page (publisher),
any other first few pages that might shed light on date, and any condition issues.

I know that, thanks. I will do now.
uploading pics for you. will take a couple of minutes
Did you get file
did you get pic
Hello
hello

No, there are no photos here. Let's do this instead. It is slower, but easier for you.
You can email the pictures to***@******.*** with
"for rarewares" in the subject line of the email and they
will forward them to me (please include the link to your question page).This way takes 24-48 hours.

i just sent the pics by email. and you havent called me. are you going to charge me the $34?

I do not participate in the phone service and I did not accept the request, so you will not be charged for a phone call.

ok. so now what? did you get the email with the pics?

Like I mentioned earlier, the email is forwarded to me by a third party (the site) and it can take up to 48 hours for them to do that depending on how busy the site is.

I promise that when I see the photos, I will do the research and you will get an email with my answer.

I will do this as fast as I possibly can, I just don't have control over when the photos get to me. Thanks for understanding.

ok. lets see what happens. I just sent the pics, no link. how do i send a link?

For example, this is the link to your question below. You highlight the "https://etcetera", right click your mouse, hit COPY, then go to where you want to put it in an email and right click again and hit PASTE.

https://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/c89816de666d464aa04dc6438c82a0bf

The email should still reach me without it.

listen, my paypal just got charged $34 and $43. I'm really pissed. What's going on?
is just answer going to credit my account?

The experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges,
fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.
Try calling US/Canada 1.***-***-**** or 1-***-***-**** or 1-***-***-**** to get that straightened out.