Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have five pices of art I want to sale that's original art,

Customer Question
Hey I have five...

Hey I have five pices of art I want to sale that's original art, one cover my wall and I paid a lot for. Other is covered half wall andI have three pieces that's all together.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I can send pictures

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

How much is Sarah Krepp ( Mutual Art) is worth?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 2 days by:
12/10/2017
Antique Expert: Wayne, Auctioneer replied 9 months ago
Wayne, Auctioneer

This is Wayne I am a verified expert in antiques and art and I can help you with this. Are they all the same artist? Please post photos.

Thanks,